Beginning year 2011 with first milesone!
Today is THE DAY!
January is usually slow month in sale. Yesterday I had 1399th sale and waited for 1400th to come.
Yesterday was a very busy day. A business trip by train from 5:30 AM to 7:30 PM. Last night I thought I could sleep a half day long. When I came to my work I logged in my DreamsTime account and noticed an extremely increase in earnings balance. I thought: what a bug on sale!". Then I checked details of earnings and to my surprise I saw a SR-EL sale!!!
It is more than 3 years on DreamsTime and first time I have such sale! I had a few extended license sale, but never Sell Rights! Putting it together: 3 years on DreamsTime, first SE-EL and 1400th sale! It took long but waiting for it was worth it.
I thought 2011 was not going to be a very good year but it seems it should be marvelous!
Now its is time to set new milestones for 2011! I have some in my mind, but maybe you can give me some suggestions?
I would put a comp of image sold with SR-EL license, but think it is not allowed. That is why I tried to brighten my blog with an image that has just been approved.
This image is 666th one approved in my portfolio (without counting those I disabled by myself). I titled it "Happy family"...
Unfortunately It is not possible to put an image waiting for approval. So lately approved one is "Begin to walk".
Photo credits: Marcin Okupniak.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day