And so with a bit of a bang
To give a little background on myself, DH is on disability so I don't work. Photography started out as a bit of a lark for me, but I don't really have the equipment to keep up with some of the others here on the site. But then I found CGI and discovered that I could do some really nice work with it.
I'll try to include images to let you see how I've progressed in that area!
Photo credits: Sandra Sims.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready