So It Begins
I remember reading in a photography magazine about how photographers must go the extra mile to get that special photograph, the one that no one else can get. Their tips for other photographers were to wear good sneakers, pack light, carry a cell phone, and be prepared to talk yourself out of a ticket.
After reading that article, I told myself I would never be like that!
Well, it's a good thing I didn't swear on anything...
Today was a beautiful day here in Virginia, topping out at only 81 degrees this afternoon. After getting home from seeing The Bourne Supremacy, I decided to strap on the camera and tote my wide angle lens and super telephoto lens along for a stroll.
Before I knew it, I caught myself hopping fences to get those perfect shots of a tennis court and a playground (thankfully they're part of the property where I rent my apartment!), and following/chasing after people out being active in this beautiful weather. I even caught myself wandering onto a construction site to get close-ups of construction equipment.
What have I done to myself?
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava