So It Begins
I remember reading in a photography magazine about how photographers must go the extra mile to get that special photograph, the one that no one else can get. Their tips for other photographers were to wear good sneakers, pack light, carry a cell phone, and be prepared to talk yourself out of a ticket.
After reading that article, I told myself I would never be like that!
Well, it's a good thing I didn't swear on anything...
Today was a beautiful day here in Virginia, topping out at only 81 degrees this afternoon. After getting home from seeing The Bourne Supremacy, I decided to strap on the camera and tote my wide angle lens and super telephoto lens along for a stroll.
Before I knew it, I caught myself hopping fences to get those perfect shots of a tennis court and a playground (thankfully they're part of the property where I rent my apartment!), and following/chasing after people out being active in this beautiful weather. I even caught myself wandering onto a construction site to get close-ups of construction equipment.
What have I done to myself?
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities