So It Begins
I remember reading in a photography magazine about how photographers must go the extra mile to get that special photograph, the one that no one else can get. Their tips for other photographers were to wear good sneakers, pack light, carry a cell phone, and be prepared to talk yourself out of a ticket.
After reading that article, I told myself I would never be like that!
Well, it's a good thing I didn't swear on anything...
Today was a beautiful day here in Virginia, topping out at only 81 degrees this afternoon. After getting home from seeing The Bourne Supremacy, I decided to strap on the camera and tote my wide angle lens and super telephoto lens along for a stroll.
Before I knew it, I caught myself hopping fences to get those perfect shots of a tennis court and a playground (thankfully they're part of the property where I rent my apartment!), and following/chasing after people out being active in this beautiful weather. I even caught myself wandering onto a construction site to get close-ups of construction equipment.
What have I done to myself?
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars