So It Begins
I remember reading in a photography magazine about how photographers must go the extra mile to get that special photograph, the one that no one else can get. Their tips for other photographers were to wear good sneakers, pack light, carry a cell phone, and be prepared to talk yourself out of a ticket.
After reading that article, I told myself I would never be like that!
Well, it's a good thing I didn't swear on anything...
Today was a beautiful day here in Virginia, topping out at only 81 degrees this afternoon. After getting home from seeing The Bourne Supremacy, I decided to strap on the camera and tote my wide angle lens and super telephoto lens along for a stroll.
Before I knew it, I caught myself hopping fences to get those perfect shots of a tennis court and a playground (thankfully they're part of the property where I rent my apartment!), and following/chasing after people out being active in this beautiful weather. I even caught myself wandering onto a construction site to get close-ups of construction equipment.
What have I done to myself?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know