Beijing, the 2008 Olympic Games will be held here, and here is not only China's economic and political centre, or cultural and arts centre. The famous 798 Arts District in Jiuxianqiao Road, Chaoyang District, also near the northern Caochangdi Arts District, which brought together a large number of local and international well-known artists. Painting, sculpture, photography, music, all world-class arts, you can see here.
Photo credits: Fengzheng.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project