Beijing in August
Beijing in August is charming.
The Beijing Olympic Games has attracted worldwide attention is being held here,whether newspapers or television, people talk about the Olympic Games has become the main topic.
I think many foreign friends of Beijing's understanding that the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace and other monuments, Beijing Opera and other Chinese culture.In fact, today's Beijing is not only the oldest, it is a more modern city.
Now, I will introduce a group of the Beijing urban landscape in August....
Here is the famous financial street of Beijing, assemble in China and a lot of large banks and securities broker companieses in the world here.The scenery here is an ancient and the modern mutual exchanges.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips