Beijing Olympic access for freelance photographers - China does it right!
After spending some time in Beijing and shooting several Olympic events I have to give some praise to China for how well they
1-If anyone was at the games or Beijing at the time did you receive he same treatment?
2-How is western media portraying the situation are there favorable reviews of the event staff and overall treatment of foreigners during the games? I’m still in china and don’t really have access to unfiltered western media.
3-Anyone planning to shoot the Paralympics in Beijing next week? If so feel free to contact me and I can give you some location/scouting tips.
Photo credits: Pniesen.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget