Beijing Olympic access for freelance photographers - China does it right!
After spending some time in Beijing and shooting several Olympic events I have to give some praise to China for how well they
1-If anyone was at the games or Beijing at the time did you receive he same treatment?
2-How is western media portraying the situation are there favorable reviews of the event staff and overall treatment of foreigners during the games? I’m still in china and don’t really have access to unfiltered western media.
3-Anyone planning to shoot the Paralympics in Beijing next week? If so feel free to contact me and I can give you some location/scouting tips.
Photo credits: Pniesen.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past