Beijing Olympic access for freelance photographers - China does it right!
After spending some time in Beijing and shooting several Olympic events I have to give some praise to China for how well they
1-If anyone was at the games or Beijing at the time did you receive he same treatment?
2-How is western media portraying the situation are there favorable reviews of the event staff and overall treatment of foreigners during the games? I’m still in china and don’t really have access to unfiltered western media.
3-Anyone planning to shoot the Paralympics in Beijing next week? If so feel free to contact me and I can give you some location/scouting tips.
Photo credits: Pniesen.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava