Beijing Olympics testing time for China
The rest of the world no longer thinks it is acceptable that a single party can govern a nation. And human rights violations are considered by most of us a sign of a barbaric culture still steadly rooted in middle-age philosophy.
This next few weeks will be a testing time for the Chinese Government. They will need to prove they have developed the diplomatic maturity to deal with the rest of the world. The world has offered their nation engagment over containment, it is up to China to accept it, and lift the voodoo from their executive culture and modernise their society if they choose to live in this world.
The images on this website provide a valuable resource for anyone who is doing a blog, an article, or even a protest brochure about treatment of people in China, or those wishing to use the Beijing Olympics as a background.
On the left is a picture of a man who is under censorship and has his mouth taped. On the right, something more to the point. A reinactment of what the Falun Gong claims happens in China. Their members are tortured and then have their organs removed for use on Communist Party members who have failing medical conditions.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective