Beijing Olympics testing time for China
The rest of the world no longer thinks it is acceptable that a single party can govern a nation. And human rights violations are considered by most of us a sign of a barbaric culture still steadly rooted in middle-age philosophy.
This next few weeks will be a testing time for the Chinese Government. They will need to prove they have developed the diplomatic maturity to deal with the rest of the world. The world has offered their nation engagment over containment, it is up to China to accept it, and lift the voodoo from their executive culture and modernise their society if they choose to live in this world.
The images on this website provide a valuable resource for anyone who is doing a blog, an article, or even a protest brochure about treatment of people in China, or those wishing to use the Beijing Olympics as a background.
On the left is a picture of a man who is under censorship and has his mouth taped. On the right, something more to the point. A reinactment of what the Falun Gong claims happens in China. Their members are tortured and then have their organs removed for use on Communist Party members who have failing medical conditions.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava