Being very new to Stock and after having quite a few of my first images rejected as 'not quite what we are looking for' I stayed away from uploading images that I thought were a little different just incase they weren't suitable for stock. However, searching Dreamstime I have seen so many brilliant and creative images so I thought I would upload a few of my slightly 'different' images to see how they did.
Photo credits: Charlotte Leaper.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama