Being very new to Stock and after having quite a few of my first images rejected as 'not quite what we are looking for' I stayed away from uploading images that I thought were a little different just incase they weren't suitable for stock. However, searching Dreamstime I have seen so many brilliant and creative images so I thought I would upload a few of my slightly 'different' images to see how they did.
Photo credits: Charlotte Leaper.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster