Being very new to Stock and after having quite a few of my first images rejected as 'not quite what we are looking for' I stayed away from uploading images that I thought were a little different just incase they weren't suitable for stock. However, searching Dreamstime I have seen so many brilliant and creative images so I thought I would upload a few of my slightly 'different' images to see how they did.
Photo credits: Charlotte Leaper.
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera