Being first model to yourself
I was not sure about experimenting with Model Releases. What if I'll fill them not right... and all that... So I decided to begin experimenting from becoming a model myself.
This is my first model photo approved. It's me at my wedding day - April 18, 2008.
We had a humble ceremony, only 7 guests, but were very happy nonetheless.
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message