Being so open..
Am I maybe the only person who is blogging about my personal things like family, thought or ideas? I wish my english was better to give you some of my advices or maybe my photographic background was better to tell about tips and tricks. Maybe I should try one day.
I know one day I'll write you my story. About a guy who as a member of Rotary Club International traveled to some faraway countries and found out a pleasure of holding moments on the pictures. But if you really want to hear about it...? My passion is out of there, out of my strory/ history. Not now. I'm a shy guy. I have to get o well with giving you my private life on a tray. I thought blogs are all about it.
But I see so many good ideas and tricks, photographic ones, and couldn't find so many who are opening themselfs on others with private thoughts that I'm thinking maybe I'm the wrong here. Maybe I shouldn't be so open..Maybe I should be more technical and not so much lyrical.
Well I don't know..
I feel very good with being in Dreamstime community. I met so many nice and warm people I haven't met in other agencies and it's fantastic.
My skin is thick and I don't give a shit about who is thinking about me in the wrong way as long as I really like this place and there are people who likes my way of perceiving world around.
Photo credits: Lukasz Tymszan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe