Being unique on Dreamstime
All of us try to be different, one of a kind at work, in relationships with different people, or when expressing ourselves. But I think everybody knows how hard is to be unique on Dreamstime. Now, with more than 8 million pictures online, this mission becomes even harder. Harder, but not impossible.
I personally used to “copy” different concepts sold very well, but some of these pictures are still waiting for buyers. So, I dare to “think” about something original from time to time and when this idea is materialised… I might discover that this concept is already approached on Dreamstime or somewhere else. Yes, maybe I should search the database first, but sometimes I simply feel influenced by other images and this negatively affects my work.
But the satisfaction is enormous when you see your concept ready. Of course, things change when the image is rejected. But this does not stop me to recreate a concept, to improve the quality of the picture or to free my imagination.
I still believe there are unlimited ways to approach a subject…
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters