Believe in Miracles!
Many years ago, my brother got me started with Photoshop. He showed me how to put someone's face on another's body. I thought that was the funniest thing in the world. Since then I have been trying to learn all I can and now it seems to be paying off. So, I do believe in Miracles. Even small ones, like being lucky enough to be doing something I enjoy as much as I do this. Thanks.
Here are a couple of new Christmas images. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday.
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs