Believe in Miracles!
Many years ago, my brother got me started with Photoshop. He showed me how to put someone's face on another's body. I thought that was the funniest thing in the world. Since then I have been trying to learn all I can and now it seems to be paying off. So, I do believe in Miracles. Even small ones, like being lucky enough to be doing something I enjoy as much as I do this. Thanks.
Here are a couple of new Christmas images. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday.
Photo credits: Irisangel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America