Believe in Miracles!
Many years ago, my brother got me started with Photoshop. He showed me how to put someone's face on another's body. I thought that was the funniest thing in the world. Since then I have been trying to learn all I can and now it seems to be paying off. So, I do believe in Miracles. Even small ones, like being lucky enough to be doing something I enjoy as much as I do this. Thanks.
Here are a couple of new Christmas images. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday.
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?