Believe in Miracles!
Many years ago, my brother got me started with Photoshop. He showed me how to put someone's face on another's body. I thought that was the funniest thing in the world. Since then I have been trying to learn all I can and now it seems to be paying off. So, I do believe in Miracles. Even small ones, like being lucky enough to be doing something I enjoy as much as I do this. Thanks.
Here are a couple of new Christmas images. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday.
Photo credits: Irisangel.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget