I’ve been always enchanted by the imposing fascination of bell towers, especially by the churches one. I particularly like the photos taken from a low angle view looking up at the sky with the bell tower into the center of the composition. I know that for the photograpy basic rules the best composition is another one, the Rule of Thirds (human eye is naturally drawn to a point about two-thirds up a photo), but... I show you some examples! What do you think about this image? Is the No-Rule-of-Third-composition an additional quality or a lack/regret?
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!