I’ve been always enchanted by the imposing fascination of bell towers, especially by the churches one. I particularly like the photos taken from a low angle view looking up at the sky with the bell tower into the center of the composition. I know that for the photograpy basic rules the best composition is another one, the Rule of Thirds (human eye is naturally drawn to a point about two-thirds up a photo), but... I show you some examples! What do you think about this image? Is the No-Rule-of-Third-composition an additional quality or a lack/regret?
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars