It’s been a little while since I blogged about anything but in my last blog I mentioned about my benchmark was to have 150 images online by the end of the year. Today I’m pleased to say I managed it a few months earlier. It is surprising, but when you put your mind to to the task in hand, it’s amazing what can be achieved (Note to Self – get and keep organised and to keep uploading).
Below are the images that took me over my benchmark and now look forward to further sales and more images online.
Thank you to the buyers of my work, and to the views received on my portfolio, much appreciated.
By for now
Photo credits: Pamela Reynolds.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings