It’s been a little while since I blogged about anything but in my last blog I mentioned about my benchmark was to have 150 images online by the end of the year. Today I’m pleased to say I managed it a few months earlier. It is surprising, but when you put your mind to to the task in hand, it’s amazing what can be achieved (Note to Self – get and keep organised and to keep uploading).
Below are the images that took me over my benchmark and now look forward to further sales and more images online.
Thank you to the buyers of my work, and to the views received on my portfolio, much appreciated.
By for now
Photo credits: Pamela Reynolds.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster