Berlin's most respected art form
Graffiti is a respected art form in Germany I was able to capture some really amazing graffiti art while also been to the East Side Gallery while I was there but didn't get the chance to visit the wall museum
Here are some.of the art work I captured there:
Face Time Mural, Berlin. A mural on 350 m
location at hein rich hein straße 73 kreuzburg
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready