Best of both worlds
Many DSLRs allow color filters in addition to contrast that are applied to the JPG. This isn't as sophisticated as what you can do later with channel mixing, but is a lot closer to getting an idea of what the final image could look like.
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget