The best equipment is not always needed - Dreamstime
I have just had my first image reach level four. The surprising thing about this is that is was not taken on a DSLR. It was taken on an old Minolta digital camera, when digital was still quite new and I was trying it out. There is a lot of talk about equipment needed, but I believe the composition is the main thing. I wouldn't change my current DSLR set up, but it is possible to get good results with lesser equipment.
Photo credits: Gillian Hardy.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather