Best month by far...
October was by far my best month since joining DT. I had a number of sales of the same image which took it to level 5, with a total number of 73 sales for the month and revenue of $134.14 this was by far my bumper month so far. Thanks to all the buyers, you definately made October a memorable highlight of my stock experience, if it keeps up like this I may have to work harder on uploading more images :0)
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama