Best seller !!!! Now at level 4.
Just recently when I found out that my best seller image has now evolved to Level 4 image I was very happy and also learned a lesson on Microstock.
My best image has shown me that Exposure, Composition and Imagination plays the biggest part in the image getting accepted and selling.
My advice is be original (not forgetting to shoot what you like and love), Try to do the best in learning how to shoot it (Technical stuff and camera management)
And also find new ways to show your subject.
The last one is very difficult, due to all the content that has already been shown on microstock pages, but not impossible since imagination has no limits.
Once again thank you to all the buyers and thanks to DT for teaching me new things every day. Also Wish everyone in DT many sales and happy buying.
Here are my bestsellers!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!
Photo credits: Carlos Cupeles.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs