Best-selling period of the year
I wonder when is the best selling period of the year? When do you sell the most and when your sales seem to drop worringly? My number of sales is too low yet to make statistics, so I am looking for your opinions :)
I was thinking that sometime around the end of summer and in autumn is a good way to sell Christmas and New Year related works, as well as sometime at the beginning of the year for V-day and Easter. And these are only a few "basic" exemples.
And for the rest of the photos, not related to a certain important subject, I guess there shouldn't be a certain period, it's just your luck :)
I'm waiting for you to share your experience!
My last sale:
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images