Best-selling period of the year
I wonder when is the best selling period of the year? When do you sell the most and when your sales seem to drop worringly? My number of sales is too low yet to make statistics, so I am looking for your opinions :)
I was thinking that sometime around the end of summer and in autumn is a good way to sell Christmas and New Year related works, as well as sometime at the beginning of the year for V-day and Easter. And these are only a few "basic" exemples.
And for the rest of the photos, not related to a certain important subject, I guess there shouldn't be a certain period, it's just your luck :)
I'm waiting for you to share your experience!
My last sale:
Photo credits: Dark3y3s.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster