The best shot I never got.
I think one of the best shots I never got was of an Eagle that came swooping by me while I was on a walk through a woods.
The Eagle grabbed a rabbit and was just taking off when a huge hawk who apparently thought it was his territory tried to get it away from him.
I had left the camera home because it looked like rain, but during the battle that was very close to me I kept thinking I'll never get this view again.
So, what's the best shot you never got?
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!