The best shot I never got.
I think one of the best shots I never got was of an Eagle that came swooping by me while I was on a walk through a woods.
The Eagle grabbed a rabbit and was just taking off when a huge hawk who apparently thought it was his territory tried to get it away from him.
I had left the camera home because it looked like rain, but during the battle that was very close to me I kept thinking I'll never get this view again.
So, what's the best shot you never got?
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road