The best shot I never got.
I think one of the best shots I never got was of an Eagle that came swooping by me while I was on a walk through a woods.
The Eagle grabbed a rabbit and was just taking off when a huge hawk who apparently thought it was his territory tried to get it away from him.
I had left the camera home because it looked like rain, but during the battle that was very close to me I kept thinking I'll never get this view again.
So, what's the best shot you never got?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings