The best shot I never got.
I think one of the best shots I never got was of an Eagle that came swooping by me while I was on a walk through a woods.
The Eagle grabbed a rabbit and was just taking off when a huge hawk who apparently thought it was his territory tried to get it away from him.
I had left the camera home because it looked like rain, but during the battle that was very close to me I kept thinking I'll never get this view again.
So, what's the best shot you never got?
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle