The best time for uploading holiday images
It’s a funny theme, you know. As you can never know when designers need such images and for what purpose unless you are a designer yourself. I know for sure that in the end of the year designers need “calendar” images – I think every photographer notices the selling boom at that time.
I’ve been trying to answer this question for several years. I noticed that at average 1.5-2 months before the holiday is the optimal upload time. Of course, if your base already contains images dedicated to the holiday, new images are likely to be noticed and therefore sold. I have several images that I really like, but they have never been sold. I suppose the reason is that I uploaded them too late… Now I’m trying to think beforehand and be ready for every holiday I know of.
I am asking you to give your advice as for the best time for posting holiday images. Maybe you know some tricks about it – tell everyone.
I wish good luck to everybody and to be always on time :).
Photo credits: Awizard.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!