The best time for uploading holiday images
It’s a funny theme, you know. As you can never know when designers need such images and for what purpose unless you are a designer yourself. I know for sure that in the end of the year designers need “calendar” images – I think every photographer notices the selling boom at that time.
I’ve been trying to answer this question for several years. I noticed that at average 1.5-2 months before the holiday is the optimal upload time. Of course, if your base already contains images dedicated to the holiday, new images are likely to be noticed and therefore sold. I have several images that I really like, but they have never been sold. I suppose the reason is that I uploaded them too late… Now I’m trying to think beforehand and be ready for every holiday I know of.
I am asking you to give your advice as for the best time for posting holiday images. Maybe you know some tricks about it – tell everyone.
I wish good luck to everybody and to be always on time :).
Photo credits: Awizard.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success