Better technology, better pictures
As technology improves, the ease to take better and nicer photographs speeds up quickly.
With nikon d300's 3d tracking, 51 point area focusing, its sometimes quite hard to miss a moving object. The success rate is high and it gives you, as the photographer confidence
With a higher success rate, it translates to lesser wastage of unnecessary shutter counts (that is depreciation which is a cost!)
I'm no spokesman for nikon but a camera like this has definitely eased my worries of getting lousy pictures for stock.
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips