The Big Fat Indian wedding!!!
As they are rightly called, Indian weddings are a riot of fun and colours. It is a 4-5 days long event covering different rituals like Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet, Puja and the final Wedding ceremony. With so many events it is a lot of fun as well as pressure for the photographer to not lose out on any important custom. The key trick, especially for a candid photographer is to capture the emotions right. Extra batteries are a must in these day long events.
Below are some of my clicks of an Indian Hindu wedding I attended. Hope you like them!
Photo credits: Fatema7864.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Rules Were Made to be Broken
- A Personal Take on Nature Photography
- Kefalonia - Greek Paradise for vacation and photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!