The Big Fat Indian wedding!!!
As they are rightly called, Indian weddings are a riot of fun and colours. It is a 4-5 days long event covering different rituals like Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet, Puja and the final Wedding ceremony. With so many events it is a lot of fun as well as pressure for the photographer to not lose out on any important custom. The key trick, especially for a candid photographer is to capture the emotions right. Extra batteries are a must in these day long events.
Below are some of my clicks of an Indian Hindu wedding I attended. Hope you like them!
Photo credits: Fatema7864.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings