The Big Fat Indian wedding!!!
As they are rightly called, Indian weddings are a riot of fun and colours. It is a 4-5 days long event covering different rituals like Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet, Puja and the final Wedding ceremony. With so many events it is a lot of fun as well as pressure for the photographer to not lose out on any important custom. The key trick, especially for a candid photographer is to capture the emotions right. Extra batteries are a must in these day long events.
Below are some of my clicks of an Indian Hindu wedding I attended. Hope you like them!
Photo credits: Fatema7864.
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning