The Big Fat Indian wedding!!!
As they are rightly called, Indian weddings are a riot of fun and colours. It is a 4-5 days long event covering different rituals like Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet, Puja and the final Wedding ceremony. With so many events it is a lot of fun as well as pressure for the photographer to not lose out on any important custom. The key trick, especially for a candid photographer is to capture the emotions right. Extra batteries are a must in these day long events.
Below are some of my clicks of an Indian Hindu wedding I attended. Hope you like them!
Photo credits: Fatema7864.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!