He got in a bus, and smiled to the driver. And the driver now didn't feel the same. He was changed. Then, on everyone who would enter in the bus the driver was smiling to him. Now all who were in the bus when they came out, they smiled to the others.
People like to see smile, not just on images, but deep from your heart. If they can't give you a smile, then give them you.
Photo credits: Nikola Hristovski.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite