He got in a bus, and smiled to the driver. And the driver now didn't feel the same. He was changed. Then, on everyone who would enter in the bus the driver was smiling to him. Now all who were in the bus when they came out, they smiled to the others.
People like to see smile, not just on images, but deep from your heart. If they can't give you a smile, then give them you.
Photo credits: Nikola Hristovski.
- Which Social Platform Should You Advertise On?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 20 - White-tailed Eagle
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!