He got in a bus, and smiled to the driver. And the driver now didn't feel the same. He was changed. Then, on everyone who would enter in the bus the driver was smiling to him. Now all who were in the bus when they came out, they smiled to the others.
People like to see smile, not just on images, but deep from your heart. If they can't give you a smile, then give them you.
Photo credits: Nikola Hristovski.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography