Big thanks and little thanks
Big thanks: My daughter's apartment was in a complex that burned down on Thanksgiving Day and everyone got out alright. Because she worked late the night before, my granddaugther was at the babysitter's and did not have to experience the smoke and flame from inside the house. There were three families in the complex and nobody was hurt. Pictures of the fire are below.
Little thanks: These pictures put me over 50 on DT and I can now contribute to assignments.
Remember to give your family a little extra love every chance you get.
One thing I learned with this set of images is not only do flames move, but a building is also moving as it burns, so you will definitely have motion blur if you don't use a fast enough shutter speed.
Photo credits: , Cjh Photography Llc.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo