Big thanks and little thanks - Dreamstime
Big thanks: My daughter's apartment was in a complex that burned down on Thanksgiving Day and everyone got out alright. Because she worked late the night before, my granddaugther was at the babysitter's and did not have to experience the smoke and flame from inside the house. There were three families in the complex and nobody was hurt. Pictures of the fire are below.
Little thanks: These pictures put me over 50 on DT and I can now contribute to assignments.
Remember to give your family a little extra love every chance you get.
One thing I learned with this set of images is not only do flames move, but a building is also moving as it burns, so you will definitely have motion blur if you don't use a fast enough shutter speed.
Photo credits: , Cjh Photography Llc.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather