Bigar waterfall, Romania
It was recently called the most unique waterfall in the world, and, while not large or powerful, the way the water trickles over the moss covered stone into the crystal clear pool makes you want to sit down and linger there for a while.
It is easy to miss out on the wonder of nature, it is very close to the national road 57 but the only thing that gives it away is that you will see a lot of cars parked near a tall sign that announces you are at the 45th parallel.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon