Bigar waterfall, Romania
It was recently called the most unique waterfall in the world, and, while not large or powerful, the way the water trickles over the moss covered stone into the crystal clear pool makes you want to sit down and linger there for a while.
It is easy to miss out on the wonder of nature, it is very close to the national road 57 but the only thing that gives it away is that you will see a lot of cars parked near a tall sign that announces you are at the 45th parallel.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!