Biggen Hill air show
A cupple of weeks ago I went to brilliant air show at Biggen Hill. I took more than 900 photos and got sun burned in the process lol but it was worth it! I have noticed there are loads of photos of planes on DT and I'm not sure how successful my images will be once I submit them!!! Anyway I will still enjoy the images I took on the day. One thing I notice is I had to push the ISO up so as to get good speed and of course took many frames to maybe to select one or two out of dozens! I would like to hear from those who often take shots at air shows and how they got their best results. You can have a look through my portfolio and see some of the craft I took :)
Photo credits: Gunter Hofer.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
Related image searches
Aeroplane related image searches