The Biggest European Port
My profession have been connected to international freight forwarding and logistics for over 15 years already.
And when we have decided to spend this spring vacation in the Netherlands it was clear to me, that we will visit the biggest European Port in Rotterdam! No way, I'll miss it!
Some "dry" information to those, who are quite far from this sphere:
The Port of Rotterdam is the largest port in Europe, located in the city of Rotterdam, Netherlands. From 1962 until 2002 it was the world's busiest port, now overtaken by first Singapore and then Shanghai. In 2012 Rotterdam was the world's sixth-largest port in terms of annual cargo tonnage.
Covering 105 square kilometres (41 sq mi), the port of Rotterdam now stretches over a distance of 40 kilometres (25 mi).
It includes big containers depots
It's impressive in it's size and power. Just wanted to share my impressions about it:
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon