Biggest sale so far
I sold my editorial image today for 4.20$ or 7 credits, and this is my biggest sale so far. I'm very pleased with this, and this is my second editorial image sold. Last one was also editorial sale, but with subscription, so only for 0.42$. This is very encouraging for me and I will even more editorial images in future. So if you question yourself should you shoot editorial images, then anwser is yes...I know I certainly would. Here is my sold editorial image:
Photo credits: Mario Čehulić.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava