Biggest sale so far
I sold my editorial image today for 4.20$ or 7 credits, and this is my biggest sale so far. I'm very pleased with this, and this is my second editorial image sold. Last one was also editorial sale, but with subscription, so only for 0.42$. This is very encouraging for me and I will even more editorial images in future. So if you question yourself should you shoot editorial images, then anwser is yes...I know I certainly would. Here is my sold editorial image:
Photo credits: Mario Čehulić.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama