Biggest sale so far
I sold my editorial image today for 4.20$ or 7 credits, and this is my biggest sale so far. I'm very pleased with this, and this is my second editorial image sold. Last one was also editorial sale, but with subscription, so only for 0.42$. This is very encouraging for me and I will even more editorial images in future. So if you question yourself should you shoot editorial images, then anwser is yes...I know I certainly would. Here is my sold editorial image:
Photo credits: Mario Čehulić.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings