Birds' Home - Edward Youde Aviary
A new attraction proposed by the former Urban Council in Hong Kong Park and was opened to the public in September 1992. The aviary is named after the late Sir Edward Youde, the Governor of Hong Kong from 1982 to 1986.
In the Aviary, there are more than 80 species of birds, some of them a rare and endangered such as java sparrow, black-capped lory and bali mynah.
for more details, please visit
Purple-tailed Imperial Pigeon
If you want to see more birds photos, I would like to invite you to visit my profile.
I would like to appreciate your comments!
Photo credits: Keung1616.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava