Birds and mammals
I have just returned from a short trip upcountry and have uploaded another 15 images and mammals of South Africa. I once again realised the importance of quality light. So get out there before sunrise and stay until susnset when you do and afternoon session. On overcast days, be ready for the break in the clouds. Here are a few of the new images. If you enjoy wildlife, please have a look at my portfolio when you have some time.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit