Birds and mammals
I have just returned from a short trip upcountry and have uploaded another 15 images and mammals of South Africa. I once again realised the importance of quality light. So get out there before sunrise and stay until susnset when you do and afternoon session. On overcast days, be ready for the break in the clouds. Here are a few of the new images. If you enjoy wildlife, please have a look at my portfolio when you have some time.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer