Birds and mammals
I have just returned from a short trip upcountry and have uploaded another 15 images and mammals of South Africa. I once again realised the importance of quality light. So get out there before sunrise and stay until susnset when you do and afternoon session. On overcast days, be ready for the break in the clouds. Here are a few of the new images. If you enjoy wildlife, please have a look at my portfolio when you have some time.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo