Before I'll publish my third part of the Africa trip I had I want to share something a bit different.
Yesterday I had two celebrations:
The first one was my birthday (I'm 29 years old since yesterday.. :) ).
The second one was my best day ever (sales wise).
I'm not sure if DT had something to do with that (all the 3 sales were via key words) but I want to thank DT anyway (and the buyers).
Actually I think it can be a nice feature - helping exclusive photographers on their birthdays... :)
The three images which I sold were:
Good luck on your birthdays.. :)
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!