Before I'll publish my third part of the Africa trip I had I want to share something a bit different.
Yesterday I had two celebrations:
The first one was my birthday (I'm 29 years old since yesterday.. :) ).
The second one was my best day ever (sales wise).
I'm not sure if DT had something to do with that (all the 3 sales were via key words) but I want to thank DT anyway (and the buyers).
Actually I think it can be a nice feature - helping exclusive photographers on their birthdays... :)
The three images which I sold were:
Good luck on your birthdays.. :)
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready