'Bisket Jatra' observed in 'Thimi', an ancient Newari town lying 10 kilometres east from Kathmandu, is one of the most spectacular festivals. 'Bisket Jatra' observed in Thimi is also called Sindoor Jatra(Vermilion Powder Festival) is absolutely different than observed in proper Bhaktapur. The day marks the begining of Nepali New Year. People greet each other and play with Vermilion color. In no time the whole locality turn into colorful orange. Bisket Jatra has been regarded as the best festival of the world by lonelyplanet.com.
Photo credits: Bhutri.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava