It is simple, open one picture in photoshop and mark it with rectangle... and do copy, open new document with same dimension auto and do paste... on the left side is layer box with two layers one is background colored on white, with mouse stay on it and colored it on black... that is it... excuse me for my bad English language, bye, Dragan Grujic.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready