It is simple, open one picture in photoshop and mark it with rectangle... and do copy, open new document with same dimension auto and do paste... on the left side is layer box with two layers one is background colored on white, with mouse stay on it and colored it on black... that is it... excuse me for my bad English language, bye, Dragan Grujic.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget