Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving day in US, when Christmas shopping begins.
While many worry about how to cook the big bird, others have something different in mind: to get the best spot in line for the Black Friday sale. Some people skip Thanksgiving to camp outside the store, others move their party to the campsite in the overnight waiting line.
Stores open very early in the morning. At 5am, the final wait can be quite exciting.
All the excitement and gift buying is a reminder that holidays are coming soon.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings