Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving day in US, when Christmas shopping begins.
While many worry about how to cook the big bird, others have something different in mind: to get the best spot in line for the Black Friday sale. Some people skip Thanksgiving to camp outside the store, others move their party to the campsite in the overnight waiting line.
Stores open very early in the morning. At 5am, the final wait can be quite exciting.
All the excitement and gift buying is a reminder that holidays are coming soon.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips