Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving day in US, when Christmas shopping begins.
While many worry about how to cook the big bird, others have something different in mind: to get the best spot in line for the Black Friday sale. Some people skip Thanksgiving to camp outside the store, others move their party to the campsite in the overnight waiting line.
Stores open very early in the morning. At 5am, the final wait can be quite exciting.
All the excitement and gift buying is a reminder that holidays are coming soon.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road