Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving day in US, when Christmas shopping begins.
While many worry about how to cook the big bird, others have something different in mind: to get the best spot in line for the Black Friday sale. Some people skip Thanksgiving to camp outside the store, others move their party to the campsite in the overnight waiting line.
Stores open very early in the morning. At 5am, the final wait can be quite exciting.
All the excitement and gift buying is a reminder that holidays are coming soon.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles