Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving day in US, when Christmas shopping begins.
While many worry about how to cook the big bird, others have something different in mind: to get the best spot in line for the Black Friday sale. Some people skip Thanksgiving to camp outside the store, others move their party to the campsite in the overnight waiting line.
Stores open very early in the morning. At 5am, the final wait can be quite exciting.
All the excitement and gift buying is a reminder that holidays are coming soon.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!