Black History Month
Now that the New Year is under our belts, with February just around the corner it's time for designers to begin planning for Black History Month, an annual celebration that has existed since 1926. I've come up with a logo for this month, incorporating the continent of Africa into the shape of a heart, symbolizing pride and love for the African heritage and all that African-Americans have achieved.
Photo credits: John Sternig.
How to Design Effective Ads for Mobile Devices
Join our blog contest to win $600 worth of prizes. Share your best practices in designing mobile ads that create engagement and conversion rates.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
Related image searches
Africa related image searches