Black History Month
January 1, 2008
© Jsternig (Help) Now that the New Year is under our belts, with February just around the corner it's time for designers to begin planning for Black History Month, an annual celebration that has existed since 1926. I've come up with a logo for this month, incorporating the continent of Africa into the shape of a heart, symbolizing pride and love for the African heritage and all that African-Americans have achieved.
- Your Thoughts on PIPA and SOPA?
- Use SITEMAPS draw more visitors to your portfolio
- Increase Your Sales with Inbound Links
- Making Your Portfolio Site More Accessible
- Make Your Print Materials More Effective
- Have a Website? Secrets to Effective Linking
- Is Your Business Card as Effective as it Could Be?
- Page Structure and Tags: What Does it Mean for Your Website?
- SEO 101: Page Titles and Meta Elements
- Get Your Photography Business Noticed
Related image searches
History related image searches
This article has been read 929 times. Photo credits: John Sternig.