To me black expose gave this rose some sadness meaning and little drops of water on petals seem like it is crying. Now this peace black rose is says about something sad and terrible that happened. Color seems changing everything in her expression.
Is black and white photography having only this sad expression? not necessarily but of course example of happy smiling woman or childe in black/white is obvious but what about objects and landscapes.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama