To me black expose gave this rose some sadness meaning and little drops of water on petals seem like it is crying. Now this peace black rose is says about something sad and terrible that happened. Color seems changing everything in her expression.
Is black and white photography having only this sad expression? not necessarily but of course example of happy smiling woman or childe in black/white is obvious but what about objects and landscapes.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!