Black and White?
I have uploaded a few black and white images in the few months that I have been here and some seem to sell ok (not a great deal but a few sales). I am always reluctant to upload more though as I am not sure if designers need these kind of images. Surely they could convert any of the coloured images they buy into black and white if they needed to?
I would be interested in hearing how any one else does with the sales of their black and white shots and also from any designers...do you really need black and white stock shots?
Photo credits: Charlotte Leaper.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe