Black and White?
I have uploaded a few black and white images in the few months that I have been here and some seem to sell ok (not a great deal but a few sales). I am always reluctant to upload more though as I am not sure if designers need these kind of images. Surely they could convert any of the coloured images they buy into black and white if they needed to?
I would be interested in hearing how any one else does with the sales of their black and white shots and also from any designers...do you really need black and white stock shots?
Photo credits: Charlotte Leaper.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster