Black and White?
I have uploaded a few black and white images in the few months that I have been here and some seem to sell ok (not a great deal but a few sales). I am always reluctant to upload more though as I am not sure if designers need these kind of images. Surely they could convert any of the coloured images they buy into black and white if they needed to?
I would be interested in hearing how any one else does with the sales of their black and white shots and also from any designers...do you really need black and white stock shots?
Photo credits: Charlotte Leaper.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective