Black and White?
I have uploaded a few black and white images in the few months that I have been here and some seem to sell ok (not a great deal but a few sales). I am always reluctant to upload more though as I am not sure if designers need these kind of images. Surely they could convert any of the coloured images they buy into black and white if they needed to?
I would be interested in hearing how any one else does with the sales of their black and white shots and also from any designers...do you really need black and white stock shots?
Photo credits: Charlotte Leaper.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget