Black or white background?
I was wondering if photos with black backgrounds sell as much as white ones... Do buyers buy them? Do you shoot also isolated on black objects? I'd really like to hear your experiences on this.
As for the images you see here: they are two attempts of mine to produce images with a black background. I happen to particularly like the one with he birthday cake, don't ask me why :). The other one was totally improvised and I think you can tell that! :).
Photo credits: Silvia Ganora.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon
Related image searches
Black related image searches