Black or white background?
I was wondering if photos with black backgrounds sell as much as white ones... Do buyers buy them? Do you shoot also isolated on black objects? I'd really like to hear your experiences on this.
As for the images you see here: they are two attempts of mine to produce images with a black background. I happen to particularly like the one with he birthday cake, don't ask me why :). The other one was totally improvised and I think you can tell that! :).
Photo credits: Silvia Ganora.
How to Design Effective Ads for Mobile Devices
Join our blog contest to win $600 worth of prizes. Share your best practices in designing mobile ads that create engagement and conversion rates.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
Related image searches
Black related image searches