Black or white background?
I was wondering if photos with black backgrounds sell as much as white ones... Do buyers buy them? Do you shoot also isolated on black objects? I'd really like to hear your experiences on this.
As for the images you see here: they are two attempts of mine to produce images with a black background. I happen to particularly like the one with he birthday cake, don't ask me why :). The other one was totally improvised and I think you can tell that! :).
Photo credits: Silvia Ganora.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
Related image searches
related image searches