Black and White conversion
Here is one good tip to convert some picture into a B/W colors.
Sometimes black and white pictures are too flat. This problem is a result of conversion of colors with same lightness into a black with same tint. For example, in RGB picture Red 200 and Blue 200 will become all Black 200.
This tip will give you possibility to choose a depth of the BW picture.
1. First open the picture and create a adjustment layer Hue/Saturation. Click OK without any changes.
2. Set this Hue/Saturation Layer to Color from blending options (there is still no visible changes on picture).
3. Make another Hue/Saturation layer and set the Saturation (-100) and click OK.
4. Now the good part. Click double on the first Hue/Saturation layer and move the Hue slider. When you move the Hue slider the colors of picture are changing and the depth become different.
Photo credits: Yordan Rusev.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!