black & white question for photographers
I have found photos that I want to purchase based on their composition.
My friend prefers black & white. I'm finding few b & w that will fit her needs, and we need more photos.
I know I can take color photos and grayscale them, but it's not really the same.
Any advice so that I don't completely mess up great quality photos? This is for website work, and the photos will be fairly small (~500 pixels wide and smaller), so the resolution won't need to be perfect.
I have Photoshop, and a few other image editors.
- 7 Ways to Safely Celebrate Halloween This Year
- Tips for taking Photographs with the Buyer in Mind
- What is a Property Release, and When do you Need One?
- 5 Ways to Stay Safe (and still have fun) on Halloween – 2020 Edition
- Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home this Year
- Danube River in Romania. Such a familiar sight
- My anniversary with the Dreamstime
- How to shoot good photos in bad weather