black & white question for photographers
I have found photos that I want to purchase based on their composition.
My friend prefers black & white. I'm finding few b & w that will fit her needs, and we need more photos.
I know I can take color photos and grayscale them, but it's not really the same.
Any advice so that I don't completely mess up great quality photos? This is for website work, and the photos will be fairly small (~500 pixels wide and smaller), so the resolution won't need to be perfect.
I have Photoshop, and a few other image editors.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America