black & white question for photographers
I have found photos that I want to purchase based on their composition.
My friend prefers black & white. I'm finding few b & w that will fit her needs, and we need more photos.
I know I can take color photos and grayscale them, but it's not really the same.
Any advice so that I don't completely mess up great quality photos? This is for website work, and the photos will be fairly small (~500 pixels wide and smaller), so the resolution won't need to be perfect.
I have Photoshop, and a few other image editors.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips