black & white question for photographers
I have found photos that I want to purchase based on their composition.
My friend prefers black & white. I'm finding few b & w that will fit her needs, and we need more photos.
I know I can take color photos and grayscale them, but it's not really the same.
Any advice so that I don't completely mess up great quality photos? This is for website work, and the photos will be fairly small (~500 pixels wide and smaller), so the resolution won't need to be perfect.
I have Photoshop, and a few other image editors.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject