I have been postponing the trip to Blausee, Switzerland since I arrived in Geneva in 2009.
A little background, Blausee is a small lake near Kandersteg, Switzerland. What makes this lake so breathtakingly beautiful is its crystal clear blue water. You can actually see the the bottom of the lake from the surface.
Since the weather was not so great (cloudy and drizzling) when I took these pics, I do hope I did just enough to capture its beauty and spirit.
Definitely worth another visit (hopefully when the weather is much more sunnier).
Enjoy the pics.
And my favourite is the one below, 12 vertical shots, stitched in CS5, processed with Lightroom 4.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Travel related image searches
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.