Blog articles and sales
It's obvious that if you want a website to be successful you need to fill it up with content like articles, blog articles, etc etc. I've noticed that I only had sales when I wrote here on the blog.
It may be a coincidence, because I don't have many files and sales, but I'm interested if that is the case.
Am I the only one who's noticing this?
Photo credits: Mihai Iova.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings