Blog articles and sales
It's obvious that if you want a website to be successful you need to fill it up with content like articles, blog articles, etc etc. I've noticed that I only had sales when I wrote here on the blog.
It may be a coincidence, because I don't have many files and sales, but I'm interested if that is the case.
Am I the only one who's noticing this?
Photo credits: Mihai Iova.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective