Blog articles and sales
It's obvious that if you want a website to be successful you need to fill it up with content like articles, blog articles, etc etc. I've noticed that I only had sales when I wrote here on the blog.
It may be a coincidence, because I don't have many files and sales, but I'm interested if that is the case.
Am I the only one who's noticing this?
Photo credits: Mihai Iova.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.