Blog ...they say..
We are approaching the end of august, and it is still raining in Paris.
Now that I'm spending the half of my time in the south of France, I don't mind about rain in Paris.
Even, that's a nice fresh place to spend time.
Everybody is on holidays in the south. They have bring with them noise agitation and pollution..
Here it is so quiet..
And even it still have concert and stuff to do I can't even be boring (not so sure about the orthography)
Photo credits: Sophie Martin.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road