Blog ...they say..
We are approaching the end of august, and it is still raining in Paris.
Now that I'm spending the half of my time in the south of France, I don't mind about rain in Paris.
Even, that's a nice fresh place to spend time.
Everybody is on holidays in the south. They have bring with them noise agitation and pollution..
Here it is so quiet..
And even it still have concert and stuff to do I can't even be boring (not so sure about the orthography)
Photo credits: Sophie Martin.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images