Blog ...they say..
We are approaching the end of august, and it is still raining in Paris.
Now that I'm spending the half of my time in the south of France, I don't mind about rain in Paris.
Even, that's a nice fresh place to spend time.
Everybody is on holidays in the south. They have bring with them noise agitation and pollution..
Here it is so quiet..
And even it still have concert and stuff to do I can't even be boring (not so sure about the orthography)
Photo credits: Sophie Martin.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings