Blog ...they say..
We are approaching the end of august, and it is still raining in Paris.
Now that I'm spending the half of my time in the south of France, I don't mind about rain in Paris.
Even, that's a nice fresh place to spend time.
Everybody is on holidays in the south. They have bring with them noise agitation and pollution..
Here it is so quiet..
And even it still have concert and stuff to do I can't even be boring (not so sure about the orthography)
Photo credits: Sophie Martin.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget