Blond or brune
I am happy to admit that my photographying and photoshopping skills are getting better with time. As a proof of my claim I demonstrate two photos. The left one is "old", made at the early stage of my work with portable light. The right one was taken in eight months after the first one. I felt more confident with light. I knew how to create white background and juicy colors at the stage of shooting. I became almost virtuoso while retouching.
I also have to give some credits to model who prepared more carefully for the new session. She made a nice make-up, she was more confident while posing. And she changed her look! Who is gonna say now that blonds are more attractive than brunes?
Photo credits: Nata_rass.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles