Blond or brune
I am happy to admit that my photographying and photoshopping skills are getting better with time. As a proof of my claim I demonstrate two photos. The left one is "old", made at the early stage of my work with portable light. The right one was taken in eight months after the first one. I felt more confident with light. I knew how to create white background and juicy colors at the stage of shooting. I became almost virtuoso while retouching.
I also have to give some credits to model who prepared more carefully for the new session. She made a nice make-up, she was more confident while posing. And she changed her look! Who is gonna say now that blonds are more attractive than brunes?
Photo credits: Nata_rass.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa