Blond or brune
I am happy to admit that my photographying and photoshopping skills are getting better with time. As a proof of my claim I demonstrate two photos. The left one is "old", made at the early stage of my work with portable light. The right one was taken in eight months after the first one. I felt more confident with light. I knew how to create white background and juicy colors at the stage of shooting. I became almost virtuoso while retouching.
I also have to give some credits to model who prepared more carefully for the new session. She made a nice make-up, she was more confident while posing. And she changed her look! Who is gonna say now that blonds are more attractive than brunes?
Photo credits: Nata_rass.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)