Do you also like Halloween like me? If you gonna have a spooky party then do not forget to make the most important cocktail drink: "Bloody Mary"! A Halloween party without Bloody Mary? Oh No!!!!!!!! ;))))
It tastes yummy and is easy to prepare. You just need a few ingredients: Vodka, tomato juice, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and a celery stalk for the decoration.
Actually you can use any glass you want, but it would be good if you take a highball glass for this cocktail. Add the vodka, tomato juice, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix them well! Now add some ice cubes and finally decorate the drink with the celery stalk. You can also use a lemon slice or cherry tomatoes for the decoration.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden