Do you also like Halloween like me? If you gonna have a spooky party then do not forget to make the most important cocktail drink: "Bloody Mary"! A Halloween party without Bloody Mary? Oh No!!!!!!!! ;))))
It tastes yummy and is easy to prepare. You just need a few ingredients: Vodka, tomato juice, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and a celery stalk for the decoration.
Actually you can use any glass you want, but it would be good if you take a highball glass for this cocktail. Add the vodka, tomato juice, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix them well! Now add some ice cubes and finally decorate the drink with the celery stalk. You can also use a lemon slice or cherry tomatoes for the decoration.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service