Do you also like Halloween like me? If you gonna have a spooky party then do not forget to make the most important cocktail drink: "Bloody Mary"! A Halloween party without Bloody Mary? Oh No!!!!!!!! ;))))
It tastes yummy and is easy to prepare. You just need a few ingredients: Vodka, tomato juice, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and a celery stalk for the decoration.
Actually you can use any glass you want, but it would be good if you take a highball glass for this cocktail. Add the vodka, tomato juice, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix them well! Now add some ice cubes and finally decorate the drink with the celery stalk. You can also use a lemon slice or cherry tomatoes for the decoration.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips