Blooming magnolia trees, from spring to summer
I want to talk a little about flowers and nature of my native land, I live in southern Russia in the seaside town Sochi.
We have a lot of exotic flowers, trees and plants, and at any time of the year, even in winter, on the streets are beautiful flower beds.
Early in the spring begin to bloom deciduous magnolia Kobus.
Delicate white flowers are very beautiful, you can see magnolia trees in Dendrarium of Sochi and Adler, parks and just in the courts and in the streets of the resort.
Another beautiful deciduous magnolia Sulanzha bloom in March.
Many people specially come to our city in early spring, to admire these flowers.
It's a pity they bloom for a short time, just 1-2 weeks, but it's for us a real spring holiday.
Finally the evergreen Magnolia, it blooms in late May, and with these flowers in our city come summer. Very beautiful white magnolia buds, these trees have been planted in all areas of the resort and of course in the parks. Magnolia bloom all summer long, and everyone can admire them and take a photo for memory.
Good Luck and have fine summer days)
Photo credits: Svetlana Kravchenko.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective