Blue and green landscapes
Spring time, and for those of us who are lucky to live in a sunny spot of the world this is time to grab our cameras and make them an appendix of our bodies!
I've lived in different places, like London. Maybe clouds and shade gave my pictures a romantic and magic look. But after two years I definitely choose sun and blue skies.
I recommend you to visit Girona, one of the four cities of Catalonia. Maybe Barcelona sounds a bell for you if Catalonia means nothing in your vocabulary (joking). It is a mix of England, a bit of Scotland with a touch of north European countries. Filled of textures, green huge valleys, high mountains, centenary houses, rivers and forests... and sun! It also touches the coast so it's a sort of small world with a bit of everything. It's an amazing place in which you photographers will surely enjoy.
I've read a few blogs in the site and I am becoming an addict! I can't stop visiting it.
As an example of the Spanish skies, I attach a picture of my city, Valencia, which is not far from here, and the weather is similar. Also a good place to visit!
Photo credits: Luis Serrano.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster