The blue light
In this period of the year if you live above the polar circle, taking pictures is not so easy, the direct sun light disappeared some weeks ago and left place to te so called blue light
The second week of january the sun comes back for a couple of minutes, and the "blue pictures" will stat to show some red-orange-pink stripes, dues to the sun rays that once again are taking posses of earth.
Photo credits: Paologozzi.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips