The blue light
In this period of the year if you live above the polar circle, taking pictures is not so easy, the direct sun light disappeared some weeks ago and left place to te so called blue light
The second week of january the sun comes back for a couple of minutes, and the "blue pictures" will stat to show some red-orange-pink stripes, dues to the sun rays that once again are taking posses of earth.
Photo credits: Paologozzi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror